YOUTH OF DISTINCTION 2014 AWARDS

YODAbanner

The ConocoPhillips Youth of Distinction Awards, a program of Youth Central, recognize deserving youth ages 12-18 for the ways they choose to live, focusing on selfless service and overcoming personal challenges. This year, Youth Central was proud to receive 275 nominations, a new record for the program. All of the nominations were incredible, and the selection committee had a tough time narrowing it down to the amazing finalists.
Keep reading

Supermom Number 78 : Yan Ning

supermom-tfsite-news-01

“Although we had some rough patches being in the typical Mom-Daughter in law situation, she has been an amazing and kind person towards me… we once went to Carrefour Laval’s Tutti Frutti and she insisted on buying some for me since she loves it and wanted to share. It was a nice, sweet and simple gesture but meant the whole world to me.” —Nadia Lam, Yan Ning’s hope-to-be Daugther in law

Keep reading

Supermom Number 174: Sairose Kassam

supermom-tfsite-newscorrected-01

“Volunteers with me and became an Executive Director of my organization called Children’s Birthday Miracles so that we can hold monthly birthday parties for children at a family shelter. Always thinks of others first. She will do anything for my sister so that we can make the world a better place. Allowed us to volunteer at the age of five and now serving others is instilled in us.”—Sheliza Kassam, Sairose’s daughter

Keep reading

Supermom Number 84: Brenda Goulden

supermom-tfsite-news-01

Brenda took over the duties of both mother and father to her two daughters five years ago. Learn more about this super-mom, who’s doing it all—managing the household, working full-time, taking university courses, renovating the house and even fixing her daughter’s car.

Keep reading

Nominate a TF Super Mom

supermom-tfsite-news-01

Do you happen to know a Super-mom?
If you do (whether she’s a community hero, the glue that holds the entire family together, or simply just the coolest mom on this planet), here’s a chance to recognize the difference she makes!

Keep reading

New Yorkton Hospital

hospitaldonation-followupposter-02
We are thankful to have the chance to support such a worthwhile cause. From April 4th to April 6th, Tutti Frutti Yorkton Donated $1.00 towards the construction of the New Yorkton Hospital for every frozen yogurt purchase.

Heart and Soul

We are a proud prize sponsor for the “Heart and Soul” Concert and Silent Auction with proceeds going towards Heart of the City Piano Program (HCPP) at the University of Alberta. Volunteers at HCPP teach piano at inner city schools throughout the city, to at risk youth who would otherwise not have the opportunity to experience music first-hand.

TF Fan

Be the first to know about special promotions, events, and new flavours. Enter your e-mail below: